Jan 19, 2012

More way to buy :)

Recently, I've been starting to put pictures of my dolls in Ravelry and Craftsy. Also I signed up to sell patterns there too. (For Craftsy, They will open on early February 2012) 

HOW DIFFERENT FROM my ETSY shop?
When you purchase my patterns, I'm not available to send you right away (due to sleep time or anything) but not late than 12 hours!!!

If you buy there in Ravelry (also Craftsy soon) after your purchase. You can download pattern immediately.

First pattern i put there is my Colorful pine cone, My favorite pattern ever !! 


2 ways to purchase this items.

1. go to My shop section >> For go to my etsy shop, there has more than 30 patterns for you to select. Pattern will send to you in 24 hour!! (normally immediately send or in 12 hour.)


2. Click "BUY NOW "here under picture. For go to ravelry (Purchase and  download them immediately !!)

As your prefer :)

BEST,

No comments:

Post a Comment